Explore Shaw is a travel blog focused on bringing readers along on epic adventures & bucket list experiences all around the world. Our readers come to our site for insightful experiences, informative guides & to find everything they need all in one place. We like to offer our readers our experience, complimented by beautiful photography, as well as some history & all the information they need (admission prices, travel advice & how to get there) so they can have these experiences for themselves.
A few years ago, as we were researching our first big trip together, it felt like the only people offering travel inspo & advice were people who had sold all their possessions & set off to travel the world full time & solo, living on as little as they could. This definitely wasn’t us & didn’t really inspire us. We like to show our readers that everyone can travel the world – around the parameters of normal life, like holding down career 9-5 jobs, paying off a mortgage, & being in a happy relationship!
- Explore Shaw only features genuine experiences. The destinations & experiences found on our blog have been personally experienced by Emma & Thom. There are no guest posts, press releases or travel guides from places we haven’t been featured on the blog. This way, our readers can expect us to be 100% honest & trustworthy in our reviews, recommendations, & comparisons.
- As well as a photographs & recount of our personal experience, we also like to provide our readers with interesting & educational information about the history & significance of the attractions, as well as everything they need to know to visit these places themselves. This includes information about admission costs, opening hours, getting there, & locations, as well as links to websites & other helpful information that can make their planning a little easier. We’ve found that this helps readers learn everything they need from our site, & stops them having to research on several different sites or feeling like they don’t know how to have the experience themselves.
- Destination Coverage:We’re open to exploring everywhere! A media trip is a great way to increase awareness of your destination & show people why they should visit & just how amazing their experiences will be! We can provide professional photography, as well as stunning aerial photography to really showcase a destination from another point of view.
> Please note: We are located in Melbourne, Victoria
- Photography: We can provide you with high resolution photography & aerial photography images of our experience that you can use across your website, social media channels & marketing materials to advertise your destination, experience, activity or accommodation.
- Reviews: We’d love to review your hotel, experience or product & tell our readers all about why they would love it. It can help you grow your brand awareness, trustworthiness & get your experience, product or resort in front of a new audience.
- Social Media Promotions: We have a reach of over 100k per month across Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & our site. We can promote your experiences, products & destinations to our engaged audience.
For more details about working with us or our reach & audience get in contact & we can send you a copy of our media kit or answer any questions you may have. We’re open to any and all ideas. Get in contact by sending an email to [email protected] and we can get the ball rolling!
Tourism Australia, Lonely Planet, Webjet, SydneyLife Blog, Visit Melbourne, news.com.au, Society19, Flight Centre’s Captain Getaways Magazines, & This Is Queensland.