Hello, Hola, Konnichiwa!
Welcome to Explore Shaw & thank you for visiting our internet home. We’re Emma & Thom, a married couple of twenty-somethings, travelling the world as often as we can. Both still working the 9-5 in Melbourne Australia, we try to make time to take adventures as often as we can, whether it be overseas or even just a weekend getaway in our own backyard.
So where should you start?
- Use our free travel resources to organize & plan your dream holiday
- Check out all of our favourite cameras and travel accessories items that we just can’t travel without
- Download our free essential city guides with everything you need to know
- Learn the secret way to see Australia for $1 a day
- Find out more about how we travel with a 9-5 job
- Figure out how you can keep travelling when you decide to start adulting
- Do a complete stalk & check out everything from our wedding day in 2017
We really love sharing content from our home country – Australia. Check out some of our favourite & most beautiful places around Australia including Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Red Centre of the Northern Territory & The Whitsundays in Coastal Queensland.
We want to show you that you don’t have to quit your job, sell everything you own & buy a one way ticket solo to achieve your travel dreams. Sometimes it’s just not possible to travel the world full time, or like us – you might just not want to do it on a backpackers budget forever. If you work hard & prioritize, you can have a really great balance of travel life & a regular life. Join us on our journey as we travel the world, while also exploring our own backyard around Australia as much as we can.
We’d love to hear from you
Whether it’s to ask a question, for travel advice, to share a story, or just to get to know us a little better, we’d love to hear from you! You can contact us any time via our contact page, by sending us an email to [email protected] or by sending us a message on Instagram.
If you would like to collaborate or work with us check out our Work With Us page where you can find out more about what we can create together.